NO MATTER WHAT YOU KNOW, LEARN TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CLUB’S SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE!
TAKE-A-WAY USEFUL TIPS and A SOCIAL MEDIA “TOOL-KIT”!
Join a Breakout Group Targeted to Teach You What You Need to Know about Social Media!
- Facebook Basics: Creating profiles, pages, groups, and events.
- Advanced Facebook: Using analytics and advertising and connecting beyond posted events.
- Social Media Platforms other than Facebook.
What to Bring:
- Your laptop
- Your “smart-phone” or any phone with a hotspot (to complement wi-fi access at location).
- Your passwords for social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, other platforms)
- Access to your Club’s Facebook would be a plus
- Ask your club’s webmaster for “editor rights” to practice posting on club’s page.
9:00AM – 9:30AM – Registration/Coffee etc.
9:30 AM – 12:00PM – Workshop
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Open “lab” for those wanting further one-on-one instruction
Salvation Army Main Office
832 Folsom Street, San Francisco
Street Parking and Public Parking Lots at 4th and Folsom; and 3rd and Folsom
BART, MUNI and FERRY accessible.
If you have any questions contact Sue Rokaw at firstname.lastname@example.org
January 28 @ 09:00