Rose C. Stone Donor Advised Funds (DAF) Donation to District 5150
Criteria for matching with Rotary Clubs’ Global Grants in District 5150
- Funds must be used in areas of conflict, past and present, to benefit women and children.
- Oversight for Clubs receiving funds will be conducted by the District Grants Committee.
- Maximum match for monies raised by clubs is $50,000 per grant.
- Multiple clubs may collaborate in one International Global Grant.
- PDG Brian McLeran and/or Emily McLeran Perez will provide final review and approval for all matching funds made through the Rose C. Stone D.A.F.
The purpose of this grant is to provide support for clubs in District 5150 in accomplishing international projects while keeping within the vision of the Rose C. Stone Foundation.
Download Details (pdf)